6 Functions You Need For Ecommerce Success
If you are going to operate a successful online business, you need to be able to integrate the physical aspects of your business with the digital data in a seamless manner throughout the enterprise. From one end of the operation to the other, your inventory and product management need to mesh with customer relationship management by fulfilling orders and replenishing stock without a hitch. ChainDrive E-Commerce Gateway provides the functionality you need in 6 ways:
- End-to-end Operations is the only reasonable scope for success. If you are not able to manage the data comprehensively, you are missing important details that will have a detrimental effect on your business.
- Seamless Connectivity is what customers expect from retailers today. Tech-savvy shoppers know how connected they can be in their daily lives and see no reason why their shopping can’t be the same.
- Centralized Real-time Data enables this seamless connectivity from one end of your business to the other. This adds the power of accurate analysis and instant response to every decision.
- Prioritized Fulfillment & Distribution put the product where it is supposed to be when it is supposed to be there. This has to be done in real time so that purchases, receipts, allocations, sales, transfers, in-transit, on-hands and other activity is accurately monitored.
- Customer Relationship Management benefits from painlessly capturing information and providing opt-in benefits like targeted marketing campaigns and loyalty programs. Customer analytics benefits from improved customer data.
- Inventory & Product Management is optimized when you see the real-time status and can adjust buying strategies to meet current conditions. Price management is improved by the ability to measure the effectiveness of past decisions. When inventory is centralized, every store and shelf is available for order fulfillment without compromising integrity so duplicate stockpiles in siloed channels are no longer necessary.
Each of these functions is essential to operating a successful online retail presence because they combine to enable a fully functioning integration of the physical and digital sides of your business. And there is something else that you should consider — the level of support that you have with your management software.
When you are utilizing ChainDrive E-Commerce Gateway you are fully supported by a team of professionals who are thoroughly familiar with the application. This support along with the superior software platform ChainDrive provides act as a foundation to build your ecommerce business successfully.