A Free Demo That Makes You Money
Some people are skeptical about freebies. They reason that a free demo, for instance, isn’t going to be very helpful is because it is being offered at no cost. They couldn’t be more wrong!
This Demo Is Different
To see for yourself just how different ChainDrive’s demo is, you need to try it yourself. This is a complete suite of tools creating an integrated retail management solution that will surprise you. It has been designed in response to the real-life pain points and challenges that today’s multichannel retailer faces:
- outdated, unreliable systems that cannot support expansion
- time-consuming, costly manual processes for store targets, etc.
- no integration between head office, stores, and web
- limited functionality at the point of sale
- non-existent customer relationship tools
- inability to retrieve data for sufficient reports & analysis
- accounting that is not integrated with the system
- inaccurate inventory visibility resulting in replenishment errors
- poor vendor management, shipping issues, or 3rd party problems
Is this list familiar? Maybe you could add to it! You can, because ChainDrive’s demo can be customized. Give us a list of your own pain points and let us show you how the right software solution can save you money.
How Does ChainDrive Make Your Business Profitable?
A well-managed business is a profitable business because operations are efficient. Decisions are made with the complete spectrum of data for comprehensive analysis. The integrated retail management software that is ChainDrive is a professional suite of tools designed to make retailers successful.
Retail is a business that must be well-managed because there are so many ways for money to be lost. It could be lost in unsold inventory, inefficient accounting, poorly trained employees, or disgruntled customer relationships. Money that leaks through the cracks of poor management is profit lost but good management makes a business profitable.
Ask for the free live demo (or customize your request) and see how utilizing ChainDrive’s integrated retail management software can both save and make money for your retail business.