Votre logiciel intègre-t-il la façon dont vous avez besoin pour s’adapter ?
Apparel retailers know that their customers are looking for things that fit. In fact, Les acheteurs de vêtements haut de la page Question veulent savoir is, “Is this item the one I want?” and fit is high on the checklist to determine that criteria. But apparel retailers need something that fits, too — their software. If your logiciel de vente au détail doesn’t fit, you have problems.
- Product assortments need to be based on an intelligent assessment of what has been purchased in the past and what will probably be in demand in the future. The wrong assortment is a problem because the customer won’t buy what they don’t want.
- Allocation needs to be wise so that the right product is in the right place at the right time. Poorly planned allocation is a problem because the product isn’t where the customer can buy it.
- Product analysis needs to be comprehensive so that descriptions, provenance, and other details are accurate. An insufficient analysis is a problem because it causes inadequate decisions.
- Replenishment needs to be automated so that stock levels are restored in an efficient fashion. Manual replenishment methods are a problem because the potential for human error is multiplied exponentially with every added channel you sell on.
- Performance and product management can only be as effective as the tools you use to collect information, filter it for analysis, and make decisive actions happen. Poor tools are a problem because they don’t fit the task at hand.
Logiciel qui s’adapte le détaillant de vêtements
Problems that are a result of a poor fit can be resolved by customized tailoring when you are dealing with clothing. In the same way, your software can be selected for fit and customized where it isn’t perfect so that the fit is what you want.
The retailer who specializes in apparel has to keep track of a lot of data. ChainDrive Apparel is designed to provide an integrated infrastructure for data that fits the challenges of keeping track of this data perfectly. The tools in the ChainDrive retail management software solution are specifically designed to do what you need to do.
Take a look at the way your software fits now. If you have outgrown your legacy system, see how Vêtements d’are could be exactly what you need. In fact, it can be tailored to fit any unique factors you have so ChainDrive will always fit perfectly.