8 Features That Optimize Your Product Management
Product management software should provide functional tools that are simple to use and complex in their abilities so that you can manage all stages of your products’ lifecycle in real time. That means you need visibility in all channels so you can simultaneously monitor everything that is happening, regardless of location. ChainDrive’s Product Management component is specifically designed to accomplish all that product managers need to do, with features that have been requested and developed while working with retailers on solutions for the problems and pain points they face every day.
Real-Time Product Lifecycle Management Tools
- Centralized inventory management enables you to optimize product life cycles using our OLAP governed matrix, a power tool exclusive to ChainDrive.
- Inter-store transfer optimization, including “drag and drop”, “many to one” consolidation and full recall functionality make it easy for employees to rapidly accomplish tasks.
- User-assignable attributes provide simplified filtering for product grouping and enable precisely targeted analysis.
- Real-time inventory status makes inventory visible regardless of location.
- Dynamic style creation, including the ability to use multiple dimensions, enables comprehensive functionality.
- Seamless inter-store or inter-company inventory management is completely integrated to accounting to eliminate potential human error in data transfer.
- Effective and efficient cost and price management provide access to expanded analytical and reporting tools so you see how effective price change decisions have been.
- Multi-level product hierarchy gives you precise control over data and decisions are made in confidence.
Functional Data Management Now
The type of data infrastructure you are using in your business directly affects the way that data is handled and the decisions that are made. Without comprehensive and functional data usage in real time, your business suffers. Product life cycles are merely historical information that tells you why a decision failed, for instance, if you can’t see that product’s status right now and respond to a situation.
The ChainDrive Matrix is a powerful, exclusive tool that optimizes product life cycles and is able to do it in real time because all your information is stored in a central, secure database. This allows complete integration of the immediate status with historical data so you have a comprehensive view of your business. That big-picture, multichannel understanding of every product empowers every business decision.