6 pièces de comptabilité de détail efficace
One of the most important pieces to add to your retail management solution is integrated accounting. How will you take all of the moving financial parts of your operation and make them profitable? How do you get eyes on revenues, profits, and expenses? How to choose the right Retail POS Accounting Software? Here are six things your solution de comptabilité intégrée should do for your retail operations:
- gestion des baux – If you have only one store location, lease management might be a cinch. But what if you have multiple locations? You need a way to manage each lease agreement across your chain because it’s likely that each agreement has different terms, and you need a way to keep it all straight.
- vérification de la Caisse – Manage your finances down to the granular level where you can keep eyes on each individual invoice.
- Rapprochement de factures – Speaking of invoices, you need an efficient way to match each invoice to every purchase order. Your retail management solution should make this seamless.
- Moteur de commissions – If your sales people earn commissions and bonuses, then you need to keep track of their earnings. Your point-of-sale system should be able to track and monitor the performance of each sales person on your retail team, and figure their commissions and bonuses.
- Rapprochement bancaire – Reconciling your bank accounts can be a chore. If your retail management solution doesn’t help you with this, you’ve got the wrong solution. No matter how many bank accounts you have, you should be able to automatically reconcile each one.
- allocation de dépenses – When you move inventory around from store to store, it can be a nightmare to account for each store’s expenses, but your retail management solution can do it for you. You should be able to allocate expenses and re-allocate them based on a number of parameters.
Make sure you have the right retail POS accounting software, one that integrates the best accounting practices of the retail profession.