Comment faire pour obtenir une poignée sur votre Budget de magasin
Store budgets can get out of control real quick if you don’t get a handle on it. But how do you do that? With product purchases flying out the door, customers rolling in and tossing money around, overhead expenses eating you alive, and no organized way to control payroll expenses, you can lose money fast in retail. ChainDrive has a solution to help you get a handle on your store budget. Here’s what you have to do:
- Push real-time data to the lowest possible element – Who needs to see your store data? It depends on how big your store chain is, but you typically need your store manager and assistant manager to have eyes on real-time store numbers. You also need your district or regional manager to see the data. With ChainDrive, you can get your data to seven levels, and it’s all in real time.
- Establish and monitor clear KPIs – Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) keep you on target. Know what your KPIs are. Define them, monitor them, and focus all of your productive energy on achieving them.
- Annotate your events – The surest way to know where you are losing money is to keep a journal. With ChainDrive’s store budgeting solution, you can annotate every event, no matter how insignificant it may seem, and analyze it later to see how it is impacting your bottom line.
- Report and analyze your data accurately – Monitoring real-time data is nice, but you’ve also got to have clear reports so that operations managers and key decision makers at the top of the chain can make decisions on real data.
- Customize your data your way – No other retail store is concerned with the data that you concerns you. Because your store is unique, you could need specific information that other retailers in the same niche don’t need to worry about. You can pick the data that is important to you, and every member of your team can manipulate that data so that they can view it in ways that are important to them. This will increase your efficiency and your productivity.
Si votre store budget is out of whack, you won’t make a profit until you get it under control.