8 tendances de chaîne d’approvisionnement
Efficacité de la chaîne de fourniture et Logiciel de gestion d'entrepôt go hand-in-hand because technology is the tool that integrates and enables the operations to proceed smoothly. In 8 Trends Boosting Supply Chain Efficiency, Phil Britt lists some of the top trends impacting supply chains and logistics:
- Ordre de la nouvelle génération des systèmes de gestion — intelligent omni-channel software that allows inventory to be selected and shipped from a warehouse, supplier, store, or any other site in the enterprise.
- Global Supply Chain conformité — different countries have different regulations, and doing business globally means complying with the various laws that apply to business operations.
- Applications mobiles dans l'entrepôt — with a smartphone (usually an iPhone) and the right app, logistics tasks are easily accomplished.
- iBeacons dans l'entrepôt — these can quickly locate an item within 5-10 feet and improve inventory management.
- Données volumineuses payant — years of collecting information is now being used to supply in-depth logistic detail and maximize logistic efficiencies.
- Échange de données automatisé — instead of entering data manually, automation enables the flexibility of real-time status updates and immediate action.
- Information de l'ITO — as the Internet of Things (IoT) connects equipment, sensors provide real-time data on potential maintenance needs and more.
Logiciel avec Support
All these trends increase the efficiency of a warehouse, but they come with the challenge of finding the right software to do the job. With ChainDrive’s Système de gestion d'entrepôt component, the software is customizable so you get exactly what you need. It also comes with stellar professional support, so your team can be confident that development, training, troubleshooting, and future adaptations are able to keep up with whatever the trends of the future entail.