5 outils de gestion pour les détaillants de décor à la maison
Quand il s'agit de détail de la décoration de la maison, if you want to be profitable, you’ve got to manage your operations from top to bottom and inside out. The following tips will help you improve your efficiency and profitability as a home decor retailer.
- Start managing your vendors – When it comes to merchandise, you’ve got to be able to organize your products around your vendors and manage your vendor relationships properly. That means tracking invoices and purchasing orders, and paying them on time.
- gérer vos stocks – There’s more to managing your inventory than managing vendors, however. You’ve got to be able to manage each product type, SKUs, and departments. To manage your inventory effectively, you need a tool that will help you track all of your SKUs and each product from order to point of sale.
- Monitor employee and store performance – If you want your employees to stay motivated, you’ve got to be able to track their hours and sales. Pay them well and they’ll work hard and sell your merchandise. That includes store managers. Monitor the performance of your entire chain and its various levels more effectively with the right solution.
- Take care of specialty orders – You likely won’t carry every item in your inventory in the store all the time. Customers will want something that must be ordered and shipped especially for them. That’s a good thing because this increases profits. You don’t have to spend floor space to keep these items and you make money when they sell. Manage specialty orders effectively and you’ll grow in revenue.
- Manage your warranties – Home decor items often come with warranties and extended warranties. In order to handle returns and repairs properly, you’ll need to manage the warranties.
To be a more profitable home decor retailer, it’s important to manage every aspect of your business effectively and efficiently. That’s why ChainDrive can help.