Comment faire Clienteling droit
Chaque opération de vente au détail doit passer quelques clienteling de temps. Il faut s’assurer que vous collectez des informations précises sur vos clients et que vous utilisez cette information compétent pour répondre à vos clients’ needs. Are you doing clienteling right?
Here are six ways to know for sure if you are doing clienteling right in your retail operations:
- You are able to engage your customers effectively through any channel – Customer engagement begins at the point of sale. Are you using the opportunities you have effectively to collect the proper information your customers and then using that information responsibly? You don’t have to be able to engage with every customer through every channel you have available. You just have to be able to engage every customer through their preferred channels.
- You inspire your customers to loyalty – Your retail customers want the best products at the best prices and with the best service. Are you giving them what they want?
- You connect with your customers through the right channels at the right times – Some of your customers want to do business with you in your brick-and-mortar stores. Others want to buy from your website. Others may want to connect with you on Facebook. Learn where your customers are and where they want to connect, then meet them there.
- Promote the right products to the right clientele – If you keep a running history of the products each customer buys, then promoting the right products to the right customers will be a cinch.
- Reward your most loyal customers – Loyalty programs work. If you reward your most loyal customers, you will inspire them to return to your store often. If you neglect them, they’ll go somewhere else.
- Retain your customers indefinitely – It goes back to loyalty. If you are loyal to your customers, they’ll be loyal to you. Build customer loyalty by capturing their information, collecting data on their buying habits, promoting the right products at the right prices, and inspiring them to spend more through an effectively managed loyalty program that rewards them for being your customer.
If you want to do clienteling right in 2019, you’ve got to make your retail operation all about your customer.