Guarantee Retail Planning Success With ChainDrive
Retail Planning Software is essential for retailers because adequate stock levels depend on making the right buying decisions. Buying decisions that are profitable are only made when you have an accurate view of the past and present, which is what good planning is based upon. This requires input from experienced members of your team and a comprehensive analysis of all your data in an integrated format. That is what ChainDrive Planning/Open-to-Buy is designed to do.
What Do Your Planning Tools Need To Do?
Every retail business has unique needs that must be taken into consideration during planning. The more flexible your software planning tools, the better able you are to utilize them to their fullest extent. The ChainDrive Planning/Open-to-Buy component is designed with an extensive options list that includes dynamic controls, segment views, and critical indicators. This enables you to accomplish many tasks:
- Simultaneously plan, monitor, and maintain multiple seasons
- Flexibly plan and forecast units, retail and cost
- Powerfully allocate from the top down or bottom up with the ability to lock and unlock at all levels
- Accurately forecast stock levels via stock to sales ratios that generate relevant receipt patterns
- Naturally work with ChainDrive’s point of sale software component
- Meaningfully compare sales and inventory data using charts and drill-downs
- Precisely determine dollar distribution by leveraging historical contribution patterns
The more information you have, the more comprehensive your analysis can be. The more comprehensive your analysis, the more accurate your forecasting. The more accurate your forecasting, the more success you have in planning for the future of your business.
Who Needs To Be Able To Use The Retail Planning software?
Sometimes in the excitement of finding software that promises to do all you hope it will do, you forget about who will be using it. For example, your team may contain experienced members who are familiar with your business but not confident about using new technology. These people bring a wealth of insight to a planning session and can suggest creative solutions that can be evaluated with analytic software — if you know how to do it. The ChainDrive RMS service support team is available to respond to every support question no matter what time it is. We can help your team become confident with the tools we design and you can be confident that your planning has the input you need from all your best people.