Have You Outgrown Your Retail Management Software?
It’s easy to tell when your shoes are the wrong size because you can’t walk in them. If you pull out last year’s swimsuit and can’t get it on, that’s a clue that you’ve outgrown your swimsuit. Jacket arms and pants legs that are too short are good clues that a new size is needed. But when do you finally admit you have outgrown your retail management software and need some customized solutions?
Does It Still Fit?
All it takes to recognize outgrown software is asking a few questions. With shoes, it hurts. You can’t walk or run in them without the pain affecting your performance. With software there are also pain points that show up with an assessment of what affects your performance:
- Is your system reliable?
- Will your system support what you plan to do in the future?
- Is your system integrated within all of your channels and departments?
- Are there inaccuracies in your pick, pack, and ship methods?
- Do you see your inventory status in real time?
- Are you able to retrieve data when you need it?
- Are manual processes slowing operations?
- Can you integrate with any 3rd party?
- Are reports available in the formats your teams understand?
- Do you have vendor management?
- Can you analyze performance easily?
These questions are reflected in the form at ChainDrive’s free live or online demo page. They are common pain points that retailers have suffered over the years without realizing that there was a solution to the problem of fitting the business to the software instead of fitting the software to the business.
ChainDrive Custom Retail Management Software Development
There are limits to anything that is labeled “one size fits all” and this is true in software as well as in clothing. ChainDrive is an excellent solution for most retailers seeking solutions to their software needs but sometimes a client needs a unique adaptation so that the software fits perfectly.
Since we built it, we know where the components will fit with no need for change. Where the fit isn’t right, we can easily build custom additions and modules so that your investment is in an integrated software platform that supports your unique specifications and requirements. As your business grows and changes, ChainDrive custom software is flexible and can be adapted to those changes so that your software will continue to fit perfectly.