NRF Retail’s BIG SHOW – Improve your omnichannel efficiency using the most relevant KPIs
we are showcasing Retail Analytics and BI for retailers
Let’s discover today how ChainDrive leverages both Retail Analytics & Business Intelligence BI and addresses some of your challenges related to dashboards.
A dashboard provides brick & mortar and Web retailers with the most relevant Key Performance Indicators they need to better run their multi-channel businesses.
Consumers don’t get to see the personalized dashboards. However, they benefit from their insights:
- Better in-store experience
- More intuitive online experience
Store management efficiency
- Understanding the buyer behavior patterns and turn this actionable information into decisions
- Pinpointing best sellers, worsts sellers, trends and analyzing this raw information with internal and external factors: price changes, item visibility in stores, promotions, seasons, weather forecasts…
- Analyzing stores performances and therefore better allocating resources
- Personalizing marketing communications, assortment planning and promotions…
- Drill down capabilities
Need more information? Call us 1.800.820.1412 or book a free demo
Don’t miss our next NRF post! You will discover how ChainDrive leverages both Retail Analytics & Business Intelligence (BI), and addresses some of your challenges related to OPEN-TO-BUY. Stay tuned!