7 Things Wholesalers Can Do Better
Wholesale operations are easy to improve with the right tools. The one essential tool that can make any wholesale operation better is an operations management solution. ChainDrive Wholesale business Management software has unique features that allow wholesalers a means to improve their operations easily and efficiently. Here are 7 functions you can improve in your operation with one simple tool.
- Process orders – Order processing is a simple process, but it can be made simpler with an organized system. The key is to get the right amount of each product in the mix and bundle your order for shipment, which is easy to do with the right operations management tool.
- Manage client relationships – If you want to improve your relationship with your clients, you need to collect the right data. ChainDrive can help you do that more effectively.
- Maintain inventory status – The lifeblood of your wholesale operation is your inventory. You should know where every product is from the moment you order it to the moment you sell it.
- Monitor sales productivity – Your sales agents will thank you to have their productivity stats accurate, especially if you pay them based on their productivity. Keep your commissions and bonuses in order by tracking sales more accurately.
- Manage vendor relationships – Whether you order one product one time from a particular supplier or you have ongoing orders with your vendors, you need a simple way to manage your vendor relationships and keep track of your orders and product lines.
- Keep your catalog up to date – Most wholesalers have rich and diverse product catalogs. You’ll increase your sales if your catalog is up to date and maintained well.
- Manage prices – The key to profits is price management. Whether you set prices entirely on volume or you set prices on other criteria such as product lines, seasons, and special offers, you need to manage your prices more efficiently to increase your revenues and profits.
Every wholesale operation can improve efficiency and profits. There are other metrics to look at too, and ChainDrive can help you improve your operation in a variety of ways.