Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Digital Marketing & Social Media Intern
Profile of the candidate:
The intern should be at ease with web marketing, social media, community management, content marketing, media or journalism and branding strategies.
- Proficient in MS office suite (Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suites, Mail chimp, Video editing, Word Press or other tools
- Familiar with social media analytics like Google Analytics, SEO, web publishing standards and monitoring
- Blogging, copywriting, influence techniques
- Monitor the content calendar to ensure regular, timely distribution of content on various marketing platforms
- Pitch new video ideas and write up creative content for upcoming events and media campaigns
- At ease with editorial tasks such as posting written, audio and video content for main platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Slideshare and Twitter)
- Monitor social media metrics through content marketing platforms
- Bonus points: good copywriting, proofreading, publishing and influencing skills
What the candidate needs to succeed with us:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self – starter with creative mindset
- Organized, action-oriented, able to balance and prioritize activities while managing the editorial calendar
- Willingness to multi-task and work in an ever-changing environment
- A good sense of trends of what’s trending in retailing or tech marketing
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel), Adobe Creative Suites, Mail chimp, Word Press or other tools
- Bonus points: Passion for B2B marketing, tech marketing, retail management, data analytics, business intelligence, fashion, etc.
Relevant experience or training in retail, wholesale or chain store management is an asset.
Completed or in the process of finishing 3rd Year Bachelor Degree in retail management, digital marketing, social media marketing, digital communications, retail management, web marketing, brand management, etc.
Students enrolled in Master level programs like management science, commerce, marketing, media, entrepreneurship, innovation, semiotics, journalism, public relations, and digital communications are eligible to apply for supervised internships. Length of internship, dissertations, reports and thesis topics must be approved by the academic institution and supervisor. Same conditions apply to international exchange students.
CEGEP students with a completed post-secondary degree in specialized programs such as publishing, video animation, new media, art, graphic design, film, digital communications are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.