5 Things That Should Happen at the Point of Sale
le Point de vente is the place where the customer meets the merchant. It’s the place where the business end of every transaction and interaction with the customer begins and ends. How can you make it more efficient? Your retail business POS software can make it.
5 Things You Should Do During Every POS Transaction
For a more efficient and effective retail business Logiciel POS solution, these five things need to take place during every transaction:
- Vérifier les données de contact client – Customers move or change their phone number. If you have them in your system, then you should verify their information at the Point of Sale. If they are a new customer, capture their information. How else will you market to them in the future?
- vente incitative – You should be keeping tabs on what your customers have purchased in the past. If you do that well, you can upsell more effectively at the Point of Sale.
- Inventaire ajusté – Every time you sell an item your inventory management system should change its on hand numbers. This in turn will trigger any rules you have in place for replenishment. Don’t let your stock get low by not tracking your inventory.
- Prix des produits contrôlés – Sometimes your pricing can be off. Verify the price of your products at the Point of Sale. Otherwise, you may see more returns than are necessary.
- Catalogage de la productivité du salarié – If your employees work on commission, their productivity can be checked at the Point of Sale. If they are hourly, you can still monitor their production by keeping them logged into the Point of Sale system.
Efficacité de l'entreprise est vérifiée au point de vente
Your retail business Logiciel POS is the place where your retail store either succeeds or fails. To run your operation more efficiently, you need to monitor and track production, pricing, inventory, promotions, and your customer data. All of this fits into a better customer experience, and if your customer has a positive experience, she’ll be back.
Don’t sabotage your retail operations by not having an efficient Système point de vente. Take control of your inventory, prices, and customers in one fell swoop.