Make Your Wholesale Management Effective
If your wholesale operation is going to be effective, it must cover more than the basics in wholesale management. That’s why ChainDrive designed POS for wholesale business that specifically can help you process orders, stay up to date on client and inventory status, monitor the productivity of agents and sales representatives, and much more. Wholesale businesses need to have the right data infrastructure to move the details as quickly as you hope to move your inventory.
Effective Tools For Wholesalers
In order to be effective, your management software has to have the right abilities:
- The ability to manage client orders including discount rules, automated invoicing, and credit alerts
- The ability to maintain your wholesale goods catalog in real time
- The ability to link sales orders automatically to POs
- The ability to lock and unlock prices
- The ability to analyze client accounts and their status in real time
- The ability to give agents open-to-sell status in real time
- The ability to manage vendors and inventory status in real time
- The ability to monitor agent and sales representative productivity and commissions
Every one of these abilities is essential to a thriving wholesale operation and the way to have these abilities is to have the right tools. ChainDrive POS for wholesale business is professionally designed to make it easy to stay ahead of your competition.
Professional Support For Real Life
A busy wholesale operation involves a lot of people, products, and processes. Each one of these categories adds a layer of complexities to an already complex business. In real life, people get sick, products get lost, and processes get delayed. Supply chains involve transportation that can be affected by a hurricane, vendors can be affected by political unrest, and employees can misunderstand how to use the new system. That’s why you need professional support backing up your wholesale management software.
Professional support sets ChainDrive apart because we have your back. You can call any time of day or night, whenever an issue comes up. Your wholesale business can’t afford to stop while you wait for business hours to open up so you can get some help. The level of support you get makes a huge difference when it comes to real life and software.
Professional support for real life and software tools designed specifically for wholesalers are how ChainDrive POS for wholesale business makes your wholesale management effective.