Focus Your Message With Mobile Marketing
Using SMS text messaging for Mobile Marketing is an increasingly popular way for retailers to target a campaign, but it takes skill to keep your message focused and effective. Because text messages are limited, people are accustomed to seeing at a glance what is being said, so your message needs to be clear and concise. Here are some quick tips to keep in mind when creating a mobile marketing campaign:
- Utilize your CRM data to personalize messages and send coupons, etc. you know they will want.
- Stick to the point — one point, clearly stated, will be more effective than a confusing mass of features presented in a pile of words.
- Encourage an immediate response by offering a benefit for replying to your text.
- Make sure your messages are welcomed by carefully researching the times your customers want to hear from you.
- Use short sentences and start your message with a reason to keep reading the rest of it.
- Make it easy to buy your offer by linking to your website.
- Don’t just do sales pitches; mix it up by adding seasonal greetings or links to your latest blog post.
- Add value by offering “texting only” benefits for those who sign up, providing things like advance notice of sales.
- Let customers update their preferences by category of product, types of messages, and more.
SMS text messaging is an important part of marketing. The more it can be customized the better it will be for both consumer and retailer. ChainDrive Mobile Marketing works seamlessly with Point of Sale and Customer Relationship Management data because all your information is integrated into the centralized database for analysis and strategy. The results are a focused campaign that gets results.